Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Reebok, Real Estate and Really Good Banking

An update (on my lunch break) from the world of freelance: I'm just having an absolute ball. I've done some work for Carat for their redesign of the Reebok website and now I'm over at Conover Tuttle Pace working on print and interactive for A.D. Makepeace/Davenport's Kingsbury Hollow housing development in Carver and Eastern Bank radio spots. People here are very nice and, if I may just display a little wanton pride, I got a high five from Grant Pace (the Exec CD and Partner) for the Kingsbury Hollow lines.


I'll be sure to post the comps and scripts once the presentations to clients have occurred. I know, you want to see them now. And I'd love to accommodate you, but I'm certain I'm correct in assuming that both A.D.Makepeace and Eastern Bank executives are avid readers of my blog. Far be it from me to ruin the surprise.

No comments: